Encerrado

RFID enabled Asset Tracking Software

Hi, We are looking for complete asset tracking software which should be compatible with our RFID devices. We will provide APIs of the RFID devices for integration. Please find attached document for list of features we are looking for in the software. RFID integration is a very important part of the system. As RFID hardware will read RFID tag attached to asset and software should interact with RFID device to get these tags (which could be 6-7 tags per second) and process the same as per the features attached. There will be Admin module which can read tag ids from reader and will assign it to the personnel(we will provide complete details of forms once we accept any bid) The application should be web based, hence preferable technology will be ASP.NET. We need complete bug free source code for the project as well as dll file with this code enclosed so that third party person can't see the code. I request you to go through the attached document before bidding, as we want complete user friendly as well as professional GUI. The software will be developed in 2 phases, i.e. actual development and testing (for about 2 months after deployment), hence payment will also be in 2 phases; 75% of the payment will be released on complete development and deployment of the system and remaining 25% will be released after successful testing. Coder should provide us complete support and will be responsible for any kind of bug fixing till the period of successful testing as well as 3 months after testing period is over. The requirement is urgent and development time period will be around 20 days. So please only serious bidders should bid for the same. Looking for long term relationship with you. Regards, Vikas

## Deliverables

1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.

2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):

a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.

b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.

3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).

## Platform

Windows all

Habilidades: ASP, PHP

Ver mais: asset tracking software net, web software development document, web development software list, web development phases, us legal support, software testing software testing software testing, software testing platform, software development web sites, software development process, software development hardware, software development bid hire, personnel source, payment integration in asp.net, payment enclosed, i.s.s. tracking, find professional web coder, asp net php integration, asp.net payment module, asp net list find, list of apis, 5 phases, php development software free, free project tracking software, apis in web site development, work tracking application

Acerca do Empregador:
( 2 comentários ) Mumbai, India

ID do Projeto: #3025737

2 freelancers estão ofertando em média $7013 para este trabalho

prasrasu

See private message.

$3400 USD in 20 dias
(14 Comentários)
5.7
JyotiSharma

See private message.

$10625 USD in 20 dias
(0 Comentários)
4.3