The purpose of this bid is twofold, to immediately correct issues with our current ASP (not .NET) with MSSQL2000 Sales Contact Database and to hopefully develop a business relationship a person or team that will become a full-time part of our staff to develop our Virtual Direct Sales Force Automation (VDSFA) system.
The winning bid person/team will likely be offered the opportunity to maintain and develop our VDSFA and will be paid $10 per active Sales Executive seat per month on the system. We currently have 20+ active seats and expect this quantity to grow to over 700 active seats within three years. We are currently adding from 5 to 10 users (independent sales contractors) per week and anticipate a 25% long-term retention after they are trained. We will currently guarantee a minimum of 20 users now, 50 users within 3 months and 100 users within 12 months. Successful growth of our sales force will be in direct correlation to the successful development of the VDSFA.
The future VDSFA will be used to recruit, manage the sale team, schedule and track training, manage contacts, manage the complete sales cycle, approve clients, pay commissions and communicate with both the sales team and clients. The VDSFA will be programmed using Microsoft Technologies.
The winning bid person/team will have demonstrated expertise .NET, MS SQL, VISIO, user friendly GUI, relational database architecture, detailing workflow processes, central database with distributed client application design and Microsoft best practices.
For information on our company, see 1stCheck dot com.
The success person/team will:
1) Bid on correcting issues with our current Sales Contact Database. Please see document, "SALES CONTACT DATABASE ISSUE CORRECTION" that is in the attached zip file.
2) As part of the Bid, provide a very high level overview preferably in Visio of how you see our future system needs. The intent of this requirement is to see how well you can communicate your ideas via Visio and not the actual system design. The eventual system design will be by team that uses Visio to describe the system.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. Bidder will be given access to both a test domain and test MSSQL database. Programs must be uploaded and shown to run on our test system.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Our host provider is:
aquesthosting dot com
Please see their site for platform questions.