The attached documents explain the features and requirements for the project. In addition to these, the coder must agree to:
1. Use all coding / naming standards that are provided by Ignyte Software
2. Provide updated source code (once coding is started) every two or three days for code walkthrus, to make sure that quality code is being produced.
3. Be in contact with Ignyte Software every one or two days during the developmet process to make sure the requirements are understood
4. Use Visual Sourcesafe that is provided by Ignyte Software to check-in / check-out and store source code
5. Use the website template provided by Ignyte Software. Ignyte Software will provide a .Net Master page, HTML, Cascading Style Sheet, graphics, and Flash that must be used for the site design.
6. Use code generated by our data layer generation tool. After completion of the database design, Ignyte Software will use a tool to generate all of the code for the data layer of the application. You must agree to use the code from this data layer generator.
7. Implement AJAX technology into the solution to minimize "round-trips" to the server, and to improve performance.
8. Use Infragistics Web Controls for the User Interface
9. Must follow the deliverables outlined below:
Payments will be made based on completion and acceptance of deliverables. Ignyte Software must approve of all deliverables, and the deliverables must come in the following order:
1. 10% - Screen prototypes
2. 10% - Database design
3. 15% - Class diagram / object design
4. 20% - Development is complete and ready for initial testing, and all source code has been delivered to Ignyte Software.
5. 45% - When all bugs have been fixed, the final site has been implemented on a production server, and all source code has been delivered to Ignyte Software
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Visual Studio 2005
.Net Framework 2.0
SQL Server 2005
Infragistics Web Controls
Must Use the .Net Master Page (web template) provided by Ignyte Software