I am the owner of a small programming firm based in St. Louis, MO, US. My company is rapidly growing and I have been unable to keep up with the demand for programming services on my own.
I have used freelance developers before, but on a per-project basis. I have found that I would rather have a steady developer to use on many projects. So, I am seeking to hire a part-time contract developer (1040 tax status) whereby my company is gauranteed 15 hours per week (3 hours per day) of your development services for 2 weeks. Day schedules will be arranged each week to match with your needs as long as they fit within my normal working day (see below, under requirements). I am aware that this setup will not suit everyone, please bid only if you are a serious candidate for this kind of structure working relationship.
If projects are completed successfully during this trial and a good working relationship develops, a 6-12 month contract extension may be negotiated.
* Must be available during the hours of 9am-6pm CST (-6 GMT).
* Must be easily contacted by phone, instant message, and/or email (preference is for all contact methods)
* Must be able to gaurantee 3 working hours per day, 5 days per week to be used for programming services for my company.
* Developer will check-in each day to receive necessary instructions for that day's development unless an ongoing project has already been established for that day.
* Developer must agree to and sign a general work contract (sample attached).
* Please post your hourly rate as your bid.
Payment Details: * Payment will be given at the end of the two week initial contract for the total number of hours worked.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done during the contract period.
2) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Platforms: Windows 2000/2003 with IIS 5.0/6.0 used.
Databases: SQL Server 2000 and MS Access 2000 used.
Programs: I have several design clients who use Macromedia Ultradev for their sites and require programming be done within this application. Experience using UltraDev a plus. Also, experience with source control systems a plus.