I want all organization templates to be converted into Sharepoint forms. We have licensed Sharepoint 2007, Sharepoint Designer and Infopath. To get started, I'd require a status report workflow in sharepoint.
The flow is as follows:
1. One form will be opened for Project Managers. Here they select which day of the week they want status report.
2. PM select the names of the resources who will report to him. All these resources are sharepoint users.
3. Each resource gets an alert that they have to file the status report from coming friday.
4. On friday, each resource will get a mail to file the report.
5. If resources file the report then PM gets an individual mail from each one of them and he gets only alert with a link.
6. Clicking that link will take PM to sharepoint form where he can see the reports in detail.
7. If any resource misses out a report, he and PM both get a mail for task overdue alert.