I need a shopping cart for the following website: [[url removed, login to view]]. I don't have the time to write this so I'm looking for someone who has the expertise to write it for me. It needs to:
1) be written in VB.NET / .NET Framework 1.1
2) integrate with [url removed, login to view]
3) seamlessly integrate within the current page layout.
4) follow the same look and flow as the following cart: <[url removed, login to view]>.
a) I already have a user registration page, so this does not need to be written. You just need to let me know what I need to do to incorporate it into the final cart.
b) I don't need the ability to "Print the cart", "Email the cart", or add a coupon code.
c) The software can be purchased outright or on a monthly basis. I will create the page that determines which of these methods the buyer prefers. You just need to let me know what I need to pass to the page to flag this properly. I need the cart to capture billing information to pass it to authorize.net. I will not be storing any credit card information.
If the transaction is completed successfully, I need a confirmation email to be sent to the buyer and to me, and a user friendly page the uses the current sites look and feel. If an error occurs I want a user friendly message displayed to the buyer notifying them of the problem. Also, as the transaction is proccessing, I want a user friendly page notifying the buyer not to click the back button or the card could be charged twice. I will provide all of the pages and source code to the winning bidder.
If you have any questions, please let me know. I'll be more than happy to answer them.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows. IIS 5.0 and above. .NET framework 1.1.