I need a basic shipment tracking page created in ASP. This is very straight forward task, that should not require a lot of time. I need this back quickly, and I think this job can be completed by a talented developer today. It is important that look is clean, and crisp, but simple. We will integrate this in to our exisiting page designs.
Database : Microsfot Access 2003 I will provide the seclected coder with the database, after the bidding process.
How it works:
1. The tracking form will ask the user for their zip code, and their order number.
2. It will then query the database and look at a single table that has all the necessary fields.
3. Our system has both invoice and order numbers, and I would like the system to check either of those fields so that if the customer put in the invoice number instead of the order number, the system will detect it.
4. Also, it should check both the ship to and the bill to zip code fields for a match to the zip code field they enter on the form as the zip code.
The results should be in an easy to read format:
Order Number ,Invoice Number,Ship Date,Shipping Method Selected At Checkout Carrier, USPS Delivery Confirmation Nummber, Tracking Number,(Fedex),Ship to City, State, Zip
IF ANY OF THESE 3 CONDITIONS EXIST:
a. It should check the field ship_addr3 for the term APO, and if so the results should state that tracking is not available (This text should be a variable so I can change the text.)
b. If the ship_via code contains the word "airmail" it should display a message that we can define in a variables section.
c. If the carrier is USPS and the tracking number is less then 8 digits, then it should display a different message that is also definable.
Results should include a button to track the package. The link would be different based on the carrier.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).