This is phase three to a web application. Please take a look at the details below:
This web application allows users to purchase phone number data. This data is sent via email as an attachment.
1. I would like to build into this project the ability for the end user to select their choice of file attachments, .pdf, .xls file or both. Once the end user has purchased the data, I would like to limit as much as possible the ability for them to print, forward, or share the data with anyone who has not ligitamently purchased the information. The web application is presently emailing a file, however the data that should have been sent is not being included i the file. I understand that in order to accomplish the custom file attachment I may need to switch to a windows hosting provider that supports MySql, PHP, Java, and MSOffice APIs.
2. This website has an Admin area which is web based for which web administrators can upload .csv files into their respective MySql tables. I would like better security built into this area for new account signup and also would like for the interface and functionality to be better.
3. PayPal is the payment method I have chosen. The intergration is pretty much done, however I need to have the site linked up to my sandbox account in order to test the payment and receipt of payment. Some of the verbiage will need to be changed around in terms of receipt text, email subjects, email bodies, return to merchant payment verification, etc. Then we can go live with [url removed, login to view]
4. I need a forgot password link in the login form.
5. I have typed up several pages of content that I would like to have added in additon to some web design work.
6. There may be additional changes or additions to this project as I deem necessary.