My development team is working on a website and we need a graphic designer to help with the page design. We will be adding basic UI elements to the pages - and we need a graphic designer to spruce up our layouts and handle any splicing, css, and html that is required for the various pages. We will also need the site to be compatible in newer versions of IE and Mozilla based browsers. The site is being developed using asp.net (using the Visual Studio 2003 IDE) - and we'll need a graphic designer that can create the page layouts in Visual Studio. The codebase is under source control (we can give you access if your bid is accepted). Some of the graphic design work is already done (see url below) - and I have the Photoshop files. Basically, we need a designer to look at the pages we've developed and create samples in Photoshop that we can give to the client. Once the client has accepted the design - we will need the graphic designer to implement the concept to the various pages. This will include all graphic design work including style sheets and splicing of any required images. Also, once a general theme is agreed upon - it should be pretty easy to incorporate the theme across the other pages within the application. I estimate the number of pages required will be about 20 - but most of the designs on each page will inherit from a basic theme so it will not require 20 different concepts. You can view the current site in development at [url removed, login to view]
I need the graphic designer to be available immediately. Looking for someone with Photoshop and Visual Studio experience. Other projects will also be offered to the right bidder.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) Original PSD's for any design work.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday Oct 6, 2005 3:56:46 PM:
I have removed the requirement for a designer with Visual Studio experience. If neccessary we can handle the splicing of the necessary layouts and HTML. All that is required from the designer is the concepts in Photoshop and the CSS for the various pages.
photoshop CS. Designs implemented in the Visual Studio IDE.