I thought about working with Access 2000 as a database and the front-end (GUI) in ASP. I have a Apache Web Server with ASP Support.
The goal of the program is to register how long persons are present.
- A main screen to switch people between Absent and Present status
- A screen to add new persons
- A screen to see and print reports: (ordered first by person, second by date): Weekreports (from mo to su), Monthreports, Yearreports.
(week, month, year can be chosen by the user)
And a report based on one person and between two dates chosen by the user.
(person and dates can be chosen by the user)
(Check attachment for complete description, thanks)
- Fully working program
- Source Code
- A bit documentation how to install it
- Windows 98
- Web Server: Apache (With ASP Support)
- Database: Access 2000
- GUI: Active Scripting Pages (ASP)
The Apache web server has ASP Support so I think it must be possible to work with an access database as well. Please correct me if I’m wrong or if you see better configurations.