I need to create a project to display multi-species animal pedigrees in a secure format.? Very simple web site in ASPX, with the ability to search animal names (within species, which must allow you to choose a database connection string).? Produce a list of matching animals.? Clicking on a matching animals produces an encrypted HTML page showing up to 5 generations of pedigree.? If animal record has a non-null key to a certain outside database, you will display a hyperlinked icon.? In all cases the naimal name will be a hyperlink to an AJAX pop-up which shows details about the animal, and a picture if present in the database for the animal.
To summarize, I expect the following:
1. Master page with layout.? I will provide you with a graphical logo file for the web site name.
2. Search page that will allow choice of species.? Species will use a connection string to reach the species-specific database on the server.? Once species is chosen, you will have a drop down (ajax populated) with animal breed,? You will also have a search on animal name that will use AJAX to complete the animal name as characters are typed in.? Missing animal names will come up with some warning that the requested name is not in the database.? When a name is chosen and "search" is clicked, you will show search results with the animal name hyperlinked to the page in 3. below.? If the integer column I disclose to you in the table is not null then you will also show a hyperlinked icon (which I will supply or you and I will work on together) to a URL I will disclose to you, using the integer as a search key in the? syntax I will disclose to you.
3. If the hyperlink is clicked you will display an encrypted pedigree tree using the same encryption presently contained in the pages in <[url removed, login to view]> and I will provide you my present Delphi cource code to translate into VB.NET to generate the encryption.? the animals will be placed into an HTML Table up to 63 ancestors.? Each ancestor will be hyperlinked.? If the integer mentioned above is in the ancestor's record, you will attach the same icon and link as mentioned in #2 above.
4. If the hyperlink is clicked, you will display a popup, encrypted if possible, using AJAX if possible, with animal information and, if present, picture, from SQL table (stored in JPG format in the database as an image type column)
5. You will also provide a 404 page in the format of the master page.? If the 404 page has a specific URL, you will attempt to look up the URI stem in a URL translation table and if present you will transfer control to the page (with parameters) as specified in the table.