I want a written specification for a web driven process to convert avi videos to Flash swf.
The spec should include all features, limitations, required products, exception conditions, administrative functions and user interface. Also, hardware requirements to run the system.
Here are the basic requirements:
1. receive an avi file (ftp?) and processing parameters.
2. The file needs to be converted and compressed to SWF.
3. The process must be able to take processing parameters to specify how the processing will take place.
4. The process must be able to queue multiple file requests.
5. The output file (.swf) must be transferred to a web server (if the process cannot be done on a linux machine)
A complete detailed specification from which the system can be completely developed.
First choice: linux/apache
Second choice: windows/IIS