To be brief, I need a VB. Net solution that allows file copy to and from a fileserver via HTTPS (SSL) It will do the following:
1. Open a connection to a remote server by IP using SSL
2. Verify that the connection should be open by the code(code-signing perhaps)
3. Mount a fileshare to this IP
4. Be able to create a directory, copy a file, remove a dir in with this mounted share.
5. Close connection and Dispose all resources being used.
The specs for each are identified below. I am unsure if this will require web services, but if it does and serialiation is to be used, I would like SOAP / XML serialization used instead of binary.
This is an excellent oppurtunity for a exceptional developer - as there is plenty of additional work that comes our way and we will stick with someone who provides excellent and timely service in a professional and creative manner.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install web services / file server component of the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request. The console portion should be able to be tested using a form and a console app.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
The Client connection portion must operate on a Windows 2000 or better machine with the .Net 1.1 FrameWork installed on it.
The file server aspect must operate on a Windows 2000 Server / Advanced Server machine with IIS 5.0 installed on it and any required elements needed (.Net Framework) for web service functionality.
IIS on Windows XP will suffice for testing.