I need a web based porfolio manager written in ASP or ASP.Net. Here is a sample of one that would be adequate for my needs.
<[url removed, login to view]> Please spend a few moments looking at the functionality of this demo before bidding. I basically want this duplicated. In the demo, this company has a backend Database which updates the pricing of whatever stock or option position is input by the user. In my case I want the backend to be my own SQL database which has all Data currently updating in realtime. You will need to know how to connect SQL data sources with ASP for this project. I WILL NOT allow my DB to be used for testing purposes. Just create a simple SQL DB of your own, and create the functionality.... and I will connect it to the live source later.
Some other features we need to incorporate.
1. Email current position report to user every evening.
2. Create an "Alert" through email or SMS messaging when a certain event occurs (like a certain price is met from a particular stock)
Code must be very open and well doumented... we will add other features later, and I will pay extra as we continue project...
Added June 19 - This must be a multiuser system. I would prefer working with someone who understands a little bit about buying/selling stocks in a portfolio.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
The server these asp pages will run from is a Windows Server 2003 setup.