ASP Tic-Tac-Toe Game
* The human user always goes first and is 'X'.
* The user must be able to start a new game at any time.
* You system must support multiple, simultaneous games.
* Your system must not allow the user to cheat, the rules of the game must always be enforced (can't use a cell that is already taken, only one move at a time, etc).
* Your system must always make a legal move (unless the game has ended in a tie after the user's move - in which case your system can't make a move).
* Recognize when someone has won and send back a message indicating that the game is over (and announce who the winner is).
* Do not allow moves once the game is over (unless the user starts a new game).
ASP Session variables will make this much easier than with Perl! You can store an array (or anything) in an ASP session variable.
simple code (nothing complicated)
No enhancements that require knowledge of other programming languages.
No special shortcuts, needs to be straight forward code.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
4) Screenshots of finished product.
Windows XP and Internet Explorer 5+