We need a c# coder to throw together a quick time-recording database for us. We've already done the db design (about 5 tables, all up) and just need someone to spend a bit of time putting it together. Please see attached documents for more info.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased, with the exception of any GPL'd code.
(No 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Respondants should note the following:
1. We want to use the FIREBIRD database - an open source X-Platform DB. .NET drivers are available for this, and if needed I can provide some sample code.
2. *Tidy* code should be written in C#, codebehind. Please avoid mixing the presentation layer and code.
3. We've done a database design for the basic system. This should be used, with any changes needing to be discussed with us.
4. We will want to extend this code later, perhaps to do things such as ordering of hardware (PC-Builder type thing) for clients (or for internal use). If you do a good job on this, more work will come.
Someone who can deliver this quickly (or, at the very least, show daily progress online so we can log in and comment on it) will be favoured.
[url removed, login to view] (C#) Firebird Windows