This Project is for the Tri-State Young Marines which is a local unit of the International Young Marines Organization ([[url removed, login to view]]). I need a web site for recruiting and communicating with unit members. I would like the web site to be database driven for easy updating of information.
1. Home page - Good design that can be easily navigated. The Information that appears on the Home page should come from a database entry so I can update a single source.
2. Schedule Page- This page will be a listing of upcoming events through the next year. Should include: Name of event, location, time of arrival, decription, departure time, contact person? and cost (if any).
3. Plan of the Day- This will be a specialized schedule of the next drill meeting (occurs on Mondays). This page will list the activities being conducted on the next drill date. This includes: Date of Drill, listing of several events and ther times, wheather report (if possible), and required uniform to wear.
4. Photo page - would like to be able to upload photo with descriptions of events.
5. Enlist - This page will be a form that is filled out and submited to a prearranged email address. Name of recruit, name of parent/guardian, phone number, male/female, phone number, Comments section.
Again I want everything database driven, preferably a BD I can use on my PC like Access.
The Web site should have a patriotic theme to it