This project requires the completion and installation of an asp.net script left unfinished by a previous coder. The script provides added functionality to our telephone call center in three ways:
1. Polling our partner's website data and graphically plotting statistics that show each operator's logged time and status on the phones throughout each day.
2. Running the front-end of multiple websites and actively changing the sites' listings based on the results of the polling process.
3. Providing a web-based interface for our operators to change their call status online and provide a "console" interface with links to their other work functions such as email.
The script has been fully functional before on a server, but will likely take some modification and re-coding (due to the poor/non-existent documentation) to get it up and running again. From what we understand of the script, it uses a combination of both .xml files and MSsql for it's data sources. It also may benefit from a "streamlining" as we have been told the script as-is, does not run at peak efficiency and may cause heavy server load at high traffic volume.
This project is basically to get the script in working order as it was before and properly installed. Future phases of the project and modifications to the script will be requested at a later date with preference given to this phase's winning bidder.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation SERVICE performed by the winning BIDDER on a virtual host, chosen to the specification/recommendation of the bidder. Hosting will be secured after the bid is awarded, and before project completion.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Windows server with ASP.net and MSsql support