I have a VC++ program that I want to distribute as a beta version and need a VB.Net app to use for checking for updates and to report errors and user comments.
I need a VB.Net program to do the following
1) The program needs to be able to retrieve simple text data from a Access data base on a web server using asp.Net technology and insert it into a Access data base on my local computer.
2) The program needs to have an option to download a file from the web server using asp.Net technology not ftp.
3) The program needs to be able to insert text into a Access data base on a web server using asp.Net technology.
4) The program needs to be able to write text to a text file on a web server using asp.Net technology.
5) The program needs to be able email text using asp.Net technology. (asp.net page running on the web server)
6) The program should be able to upload a file to the web server.
The Successful bidder will supply me with a simple VB.net program and Access Database that will demonstrate my requirements. You will also be given access to a web server.
When you submit your bid please include a brief technical design.
NOTE: After I received many different and complicated solutions to my original specs I have changed the specs to these ones to clarify my requirements. I am sorry for the confusion.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
MS Access Database