Our programmer just took a full-time position at a large corporation so we are looking for help to complete several projects. The first one is to update our new member signup or registration process. Specifically, we want to:
1. Create a new protocol for new signups to our website. Currently, a new signup goes on a "waiting list" and then manually activated by one of our employees. We would like the registration process to be more automated whereas the new signup selects a category, group, etc. so some of the fields would be updated. Also, an automated email message should go out with the confirmation of user name / password which was selected by registrant. A good example would be the new account signup process at Linkedin
2. Right now, a person can use the same email over-and-over to sign up which later “confuses?? our system. I would like the registration process to be updated where the system searches for the email and notifies the user if it is a duplicate email (accept for the administrator account)
3. Allow a new registrant to select multiple categories when signing up
4. Make sure the feature “Remind me of my password?? is working properly
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Currently use ASP programming