Concluído

Updated - Network Marketing System

We are a start-up with various product ideas. As each projects has its own inherent risk, we are looking for the most cost effective solution to roll out our projects. This is our first experience with [url removed, login to view], and if we can get the quality of work and the cost factor down through Rent-A-Coder, we look forward to bringing in more projects here in the future. The project up for bid will be a network marketing system similar to [url removed, login to view], our system will be approximately 90% similar to this site - SwapMoney.com. Bidders can use this website to gauge the workload involved in this project. Please note, we will require the SELECTED coder for this project to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) before we can release the remaining 10% of information, which forms the core competitive advantage of our project. This is prior to project commencement. For a technical overview of requirements and deliverables, please see below: Description =========== System design and engineering has already been completed. We are now looking for programmers to implement the system: This project has 2 main components to it: 1) Back End System 2) Web Front End Back End System (MySQL/PHP or ASP) ================================== a. Position Entry System b. Downline Referral System c. User accounts d. Management controls & reporting Web Front End =========== a. Adaptation of existing site template for PHP or ASP integration. b. PHP or ASP integration with Back End System Integration of the following: a. Email-based Payment Processor (2 Types) b. User database with YaBB Gold forum database We will provide ================ 1. System design flowcharts. 2. System analysis requirements specification. 3. Database structure design. 4. Sample website navigation and data presentation 5. Production website template and all related graphics. What we expect: ============ 1. Project Gantt chart for milestones tracking. 2. Project to be delivered in 14 calendar days. Beta due after 7 calendar days. 3. Password protected website for test and acceptance of beta and release versions. 4. Final deliverables: see deliverables section.

## Deliverables

1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code and comprehensive code documentation of all work done. 2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request. 3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased. 4) Successful installation on our production server and tested to be fully functional. 5) 90 days of technical support & bug fixes. 5) Minor site design changes and graphics for website as deemed necessary during the course of the project.

## Platform

Server ====== Linux, Windows XP

Habilidades: .NET, ASP, Engenharia, MySQL, PHP, Arquitetura de software, Teste de Software, Hospedagem Web, Gestão de Site , Teste de Website

Veja mais: what is requirements specification, what is engineering graphics design, what are the types of data structure, web template gold design, web technical specification template, web system design, web specification template, website project specification template, website non disclosure agreement template, website design requirements specification template, website design referral program, website design non-disclosure agreement template, web site design marketing com, web project specification template, web project documentation template, web design presentation template, web design overview template, web design calendar template, user specification requirements, types of programmers

Acerca do Empregador:
( 2 comentários ) Singapore

ID do Projeto: #2944923

Concedido a:

drewbradford

See private message.

$148.75 USD em 14 dias
(19 Comentários)
4.3

5 freelancers estão ofertando em média $819 para esse trabalho

aspnetvw

See private message.

$799 USD in 14 dias
(80 Comentários)
7.0
amritb

See private message.

$595 USD in 14 dias
(45 Comentários)
6.8
friendlyfeatures

See private message.

$1020 USD in 14 dias
(23 Comentários)
5.9
badwork

See private message.

$1530 USD in 14 dias
(1 Comentário)
0.0