The project involves exporting Google Analytics data at a user level. I want it to work like the below process...
1) User visits a site
2) The site has google analtyics installed
3) After he completes visiting the site, he answers a survey
4) The survey pages are hosted in another domain
5) The survey asks questions about satisfaction, etc.
6) The survey page passes GA ID and GA delivers user level data.
Basically, we want to extract from Google Analytics the the referrer, pages visited, sequence of pages visited, time spent on each page and total time spent on site. With this information we will then append to survey answers.
This will give us integrated data of what he did on site and how satisfied he was.
Now we want a script written that will work in the back end of our survey page. A script that may workd like this. This script may read data from google analytics cookie and/or extract data from google analytics database by passing the unique visitor google analytics ID.
Idea of how script may work...
1) The Google Analytics ID is passed tot he survey page from website.
2) Within the survey page we run script that passes? visitor ID to Google Analytics database. This may be through API or workaround.
3) Google analytics delivers the data required (shown above) and we capture and append in survey table.
I know some of this data I want is stored in cookies and some not, so maybe we can use two scripts to get the data I want.
If you have any better idea, then please suggest.
When you bid, please deliver a document with...
1) How you plan to develop script. The workings, etc.
2) How much time will it take to deliver
3) Your gaurantee
4) Any experience working with Google Analytics API
NOTE - I AM NOT LOOKING FOR AGGREGRATE DATA BUT USER LEVEL DATA.
To test and research the script the firm should have it's own Google Analytics account to playaround with. if not then we will see if we provide one.