This project will require to implement the following **functionality.** Please, review EVERY point on the list.
* User profiles similar to myspace but more simple
* User account similar to myspace. Must include inbox for private messages, sent box, friends list, video list, etc.
* Integration of user accounts into a forum similar to [[url removed, login to view]]
* Photo upload to profiles
* Video uploads via FTP
* _Web 2.0_ style page updates _without page refresh_
* Multilanguage database support and page encoding
* API integration for YouTube, GoogleVideo
* Messaging system similar to myspace
* User search symilar to myspace (including advanced search)
* User registration, sessions and logging in
* User comments similar to [url removed, login to view]
* Friends similar to myspace
* Tracking of currently online users
* Email notifications during registration, user message arival
* History and lists of text and video items
* Pagination for text messages, videos, and comments
* Dynamic quizzes similar to Music quizzes on [[url removed, login to view]] where a user need to guess a melody, and after the guess the user gets points and the next melody plays
* Dynamic categories
* Invitations module similar to ilike <[url removed, login to view]>
* Administrator panel to approve user input, video uploads, removing videos, user input, approval and removal of users, search of users, ban users,
**All design templates will be provided to you!**
**Code must be secure**
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
***Core technologies planned to be used***
* Windows advanced server 2000
* MySQL & PHP (or ASP)