Here is what I need with this project at this stage:
- an EXAMPLE web application that shows some features of the program but does not have all the backend functionality.
We are needing to show an example of this to our client in order to get the project approved. **See attched document for screen shots on how we need the application to look**
Once approved, we will post a new one-on-one bid request on RAC (to help save in fees) to the coder we chose to give the example. We will then get into the full detail of the project. (see "Platform" for further details on technologies used).
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday May 16, 2007 12:08:02 PM:
I will post full details on what is expected for this project within a day. Sorry for all the initial confusion on what is needed.
- MS SQL backend for customer registration (SQL 2000 SP4)
- IIS 6.0 on Windows 2003
- ** NO PHP **
- Reports will need to be generated to show info on what departments ordered and how much, etc.