Web based agenda generator with Word/PDF automation and Workflow
The meetings are generated and stored in a database. Then, the program creates a folder structure (which I'll send you) using each event id as the folder names and then it has subfolders for templates, items, document sections, and final agendas.
**There is some code for you to start with or you can provide your own 100%**
The idea behind the word automation is that each event gets an agenda. Each agenda is defined by a base word document template and a second word document with a preformatted section list like 1) first section 2) second section, etc so users can type their own sections and upload them to the program
The program then captures the template document and puts it under the template subfolder for a specific event
The sections document is read line by line (using word bookmarks to separate each section) and then it is also stored inside the event's folder, but under the "sections" subfolder.
Those lines are added to the database to provide a wysiwig approach to building the agenda from a web page.
Those sections are presented and there is a link for each one to be able to add items (word documents) for each section. These documents are saved directly to the Items subfolder under the event desired.
Once that is done there is an approval process (work in progress) that users can change to get to the final agenda publishing.
Only approved items will make it to the final version
The publishing piece consists of getting the event id for the agenda to be published and move through the subfolders opening first the agenda template, then reading one line of the sections document, then looking to see if there are any items for that section and printing them as 1) a. b. c. 2) a. b. 3) a. b. c. d. e. etc until generating the complete word document.
This document is then emailed to a user.
The document is also published to an auto generated website and to a PDF for annotation.
A workflow piece allows users to send the item up the approval chain.
Agenda Template ->Agenda Sections ->Agenda Item
Agenda Index document ->Agenda Item ->Item Attachments
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. 2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request. 3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
[url removed, login to view] 2000/PDF/Intranet
1) coder must be proficient in ASP.NET and Office 2000\PDF Automation. No newbies.
2) Coder must be available at least part of daytime hours on RAC time (Eastern Standard Time)
3) Bid only if you can demonstrate your abilities/portfolio directly related to subject.
4) Quick communications a must
5) Proactive attitude and quick turnaround will be rewarded. looking for steady expansion and support of this application on a monthly basis.
Please contact ASAP