I need a web based customer support email system to be hosted on our windows web server.. This should have a MS Access backend for the database. The way it should is this:
1. The system should monitor a specific email address.
2. When it detects an email has been submitted, it should :
a. Assign a Ticket #
b. Reply to the Reply to address, that the question has been received and a reply will be send shortly.
c. Send an email to a different email address alerting me that a new ticket was created.
3. A password protected area for us to login and view open tickets.
4. We then can read the ticket, and reply directly via email.
5. We also should be able to copy and paste from a list of standard responses to common questions.
6. We should be able to mark the ticket as closed, pending, open.
7. We should be able to query the list to show open tickets, pending tickets, etc.
8. The system should log who responded, and when.
9. If possible there should be spell checking when we type a response.
The system should be simple and a clean interface.
PLEASE NOTE, that the customers do not need to view an interface of their emails or the responses. They will receive emails only when we respond.
We have looked at several currently available online solutions, but they have too many extra bells & whistles that just complicate the system more then we need.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows, IE, Access 2003