Web browser based file manager ( FTP)
We need a web based file manager that will allow for transfer of large files ( mainly drawings, renders and animations) between different companies.
Drag and drop interface
authenticated users only
Different Levels of Access : System Administrator, Document Controller, Project Admin, User
Project Number based. A project number is created and users added who have the rights to view that project.
Project has the following paramaters :
Project Number , Admin Account ( responsible for adding users to his/her project and also setting up the project folders) ,
Document Controller Account - responsible for updating the status of files that have been uploaded by clients and other consultants.
A username may have the rights to view multiple projects.
Need to know the following fields for username:
no limit on size of file
some can upload some can upload/download and add comments
version control - allow to upload a new file with comments and add a version to it.. keeps a log of who uploaded it and when with any additional comments.
keeps logs of all who are logging in and downloading files
available / not available for download
Notification System to notify the admin for that project or select people to be notified when :
- new file is uploaded for project
- file has been downloaded
- user has logged into the system
- comments changed on a file in the project register
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Linux, PHP , Mysql or asp mssql