Web application to allow view, sort, and retreive files stored on a webserver.
It is envisioned that a user will log onto IIS server with an NT/2000 username and password and application would check the folder
and create a list of files in that folder and present a web page (such as the attached) which will show them a list of Files (Pdf, Doc, txt...) in their folder. They will be able to sort the folder by the headings (Filename,Date/Time). They will be able to select one or more files and delete them as a group. They will be able to select one or more files and move them as a group to an archival subdirectory
wwwroot/webfiles/username/archive. They should be able to click on a filename and select to download to their pc. They should be able to click on a button and go to their archive directory where they should have the same functions as the standard page.
Specifically, the application should have the following features:
* The ability to use windows login to be directed to the user directory
* The ability to view a list of files in the user directory
* The ability to sort by filename
* The ability to sort by (file) date & time
* The ability to delete files
* The ability to send files to an archival subdirectory
* The ability to view the archive directory in the same way as the standard directory
* The ability to launch a selected file (based on extension)
* The ability to download the file(s)
* The ability to select multiple files (e.g. checkbox) for archive/deleting
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Server - NT/2000/XP
Clients - Internet Explorer 3.0+
Must be developed using Microsoft developement tools (Please include what tools you will use)