Create a web-based, interactive application form for multiple companies. The size of the application form is estimated to equal about 4 letter-size pages. Numeric ID numbers will distinguish companies, jobs, and applicants. People who apply can review their information by providing a phone number and ZIP code.
The questions will be divided into logical groups. Each one is a battery of questions that is relevant to the job being considered. Some sections, such as Personal Information and Work History, will be used for all applicants. Others will only apply to certain kinds of applicants; for example, Clerk Information will apply to office personnel, but not to plumbers. Standard groups will be automatic, while optional ones will be customizable.
Bidders must meet ALL of these requirements:
- Large company with team-based environment
- Staff of at least 20 coders
- Rating >= 9.0
- Number of projects completed >= 20
- Proficient with SQL 2000 Server databases
- Project will be Windows 2000 compliant
- Guarantee completion within 14 days
- Submit daily reports
- Available on RAC online as needed
To view the program we currently have, you can access ip: 22.214.171.124 in one of two ways. If you have PC Anywhere, you can ID/password as review/program. Otherwise, you can download RealVNC from [url removed, login to view] and use the password abc123.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).