This bid request is for a web site management application developed in ASP (VBScript) that has a look and feel of a Windows XP desktop running in a web browser.
I am serious about my projects and I am looking for coders who are serious about their work.
- Do not place a canned bid. Tell me why I should hire you to do this project. I am not interested that you know 7 programming languages. Why can you do this job? Include URL's of past work so we can see what you are capable of.
- Do not place a comment asking me to ask you to bid. Your comment will be deleted. If you have a legitimate question about the bid request before you bid, I always answer those. If you want to be considered, then bid. Bid now. Don't wait. I chose my coder within 5 days of posting my last project.
We have set up a sample to give you an idea of what the interface should look like at [url removed, login to view] There are several changes that would need to be made to the cosmetics of this. When you click on one of the icons on the desktop, they open a window that looks like a Win95 or 98 window rather than an XP window. This would need to be changed to the XP look. The start menu doesn't need to have as many items as it does either. The wallpaper, inactive window, active window, text colors, etc. needs to be able to be changed through a dialog similar to the Display Properties dialog that you see when right clicking on a Windows XP desktop and clicking Properties. The idea is to provide the user with an atmosphere that they are familiar with already. Again, the idea is to keep up the Windows XP concept. Please read the attached text file for the remainder of the specs.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in ASP (VBScript) form as well as complete source code of all work done. Source code should be fully commented.
2) Uploaded and operational on our server.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
IIS 4.0/IIS 5.0
All 4.0+ version of IE and NS