I am searching for an ASP (*not* .NET) script telling me whether a website has changed or not.
The script should have the following features:
- store websites and stuff in an Access database with a DSN less connection
- possibility to add/change/delete websites
- see whether a website has changed or not
- possibility to click a link to the website
- a button to click, and the script walks through the given list of websites to check whether they have changed or not.
An idea might be to build a hash from the website's content, but any other working solution will be appreciated, of course!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. 2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request. 3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
Windows 2000 Professional, Windows 2000 Server, Windows XP - with IIS 5.0, ASP *without* .NET