I run a software development and consulting business and I feel like my website could do better at SEO and design.
SEO Related: (max budget: $500)
- probably it would be a good idea to have the main pages of the website in .html; (as they're .aspx right now)
- probably it would be a good idea to run some ppc campaigns that would need separate landing pages for specific services directed from search engines
Re-design: (max budget: $500)
- I would like something that looks more fresh (I am talking about the website main page, portfolio and contact section)
- that needs to look the same on ie6, ie7, firefox, safari
The website link is [[url removed, login to view]]
General replies will be neglected as I am a looking for precise offers.
Thank you for your time.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).