We are a software company who is creating is based on Open Source software. Currently, we'd like to create two themes for MythTV, one that provides a Left to right interface and another that allows left to right interface. Both should have identical images, and layouts except that they would be a mirror to the other one.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Target platform is Ubuntu Linux Feisty.
* We will provide scripts that allow you to get your distribution and mythtv installation up and running.
* We will provide two initial themes that we'd like to base the themes on. * We expect the delivery to be in any zip or [url removed, login to view] file form. We do not require a debian package or anything.