You are required to design a promotional artefact for you and your hobby. You can choose your target audience (young children, adult or elderly people) and hobby (e.g. sports, gardening, cooking and so on) as you please. Promote your hobby in an interesting way in terms of how to attract people who are not interested in your hobby.
You can use some of images from Internet but you need to produce your own images.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
1. Write introduction on your artifact. Why you choose your audience and topic, and how you want to implement your idea ( 500 words, html file)
2. Produce storyboard. Each diagram should also have textual explanation. (viewable on a browser). Use scanner and Photoshop where appropriate.
3. Produce your artifact using Shockwave.
DIRECTOR 8. OR 8.5 AND USING SHOCKWAVE.