We currently use helix to broadcast a nightly video from a live church service. Helix allready has a way of archiving the files sent up to it for broadcast to the masses.
What I need:
1. I need a way to edit the title of the video file itself,
2. move it to a public directory so that people can view the files
3. Add an image to the video itself for later display, this should use gd, netpbm or something similar so it is editable.
4. I need to be able to preview the video's and delete if I so choose, as there will be many "test" connection video's that are being archived.
5. I need to be able to add a description to the video
6. I need to be able to add up to 5 thumbnails for display
7. I need to be able to assign the video to a category, or subcategory for later display
1. I need a tree structure where a person can choose what top level category to goto such as at link:
[url removed, login to view]
This is a postnuke module that I use for our regular video archives.
Currently this module allows me to separate the videostreams into top level categories "churchs" where the video's belonging to that category are placed with descriptions avail for each category and also each video itself, including images.
----the code from this module can be used as a starting base for the web interface for my users with a few changes
1. I need paging added into the module, so in the admin I can say to only display "10" top level categories per page, with page tabs below. This should also apply to the subcategories, so if a particular category has a large amt of video's we can split them into pages.
2. I need either gd, or netpbm added to this module so that when I upload the thumbnails I do not have to pre-make the images to the correct size.
Here is my ultimate goal if someone has a better idea, I am open to suggestions.
1. we broadcast using helix
2. the feed is archived
3. At the end of a broadcast, or at a later time, I want to be able to make these video's available to our members
4. I need to be able to edit the name of the video or delete it.
5. I need a web-interface for my postnuke site that will allow my members to view the video's.
6. My current video module can be used with the changes listed above, or if the coder is able to build a better user interface that is also acceptable.
7. the web interface must be a postnuke module
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
we currently allready have the helix system online and a working vs. of postnuke which is the system that the web interface will be displayed in.