I need a new set of icons (20 48x48 icons and 15 32x32 icons) for the new version of NetNote, my Post-It program ([url removed, login to view]).Each icon should be realized in the XP style and delivered in 3 formats: XP (w/ alpha blending), classic icon (256 colors with one transparent) and .psd.
They must be of very high quality and representative of their intended use.
I need to see samples of previous work, so please submit a URL to sample work or better, 2 or 3 icons you'd design for my project (ex: "new note" and "Send to recipient").
You must also be willing to make minor changes to each icon after I review them.
Thank you for bidding!
- A "note" means a sticky window, like a virtual Post-it.
- A "model" means a note pre-filled with some content. One can create a new note based on a model
- A note has a title, some content (rich text) and some optional attachments.
**Big icons: 48x48**
- create a new empty note
- create a new note based on a model
- edit note title
- delete a note
- undelete a note
- permanent destroy of a note
- duplicate a note
- show list of sent / received notes
- attached files (today, only audio files, but I'd rather have a generic icon to describe the attachments)
- option / user
- option / notes position on the screen
- option / misc
- option / display effects
- option / log,debug
- register (pay)
- one icon that represents a communication between 2 applications. This icon should be reversible. ex: icon (A -> B) could be vertically reversed to get a (B -> A) icon.
**Small icons for menus (32x32):**
- a generic alarm icon that represents the idea of preset alarm (for several menu item like: set in 30mn, set in 1 hour,…)
- send (generic, same as the 48x48 but in 32x32)
- send to sender
- send to author
- send to all
- send to a certain group
- priority / none
- priority / low
- priority / medium
- priority / high
- status / none
- status / not started
- status / in progress
- status / done
- status / postponed.
1) The complete set of icons designed to the descriptions that I will provide and in the three types requested.
2) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
3) Guarantee that all artwork used is original and not in use anywhere else. Using existing artwork as a starting point or to generate ideas is acceptable.
4) Guarantee that the final products will not be posted anywhere for any reason whatsoever, including as a reference for the creator, without my written consent.
Windows, Internet Explorer