FM Stereo Transmitter circuit design
Hardware engineer needed to produce a small footprint low-cost FM stereo radio circuit + schematic + layout files using the Rohm BA1417F (or other low-cost, small) Itegrated circuit viewable at
_[url removed, login to view]
The project must include the following:
1. Working circuits (3) using surface mount BOM parts
2. Full schematics
3. Full Layout for building circuit board
4. Full BOM, listing parts and location
5. Board must accept 1v PP PWM for:
a. Left channel;
b. Right channel.
6. Small footprint
7. Optimized small antenna design
8. Max legal RF output for USA
(9. I have a desire to also inject RDDS data into signal, but this is not a requirement (but I'd pay a bonus for it!))
(10. I also have a desire for a FM Stereo receiver circuit, but this is not a requirement (but I'd pay a bonus for it!))
I am willing to add $100 as bonus on successfuly completion of project to help compensate.
Bidder should have past RF experience. Please state past experience and knowledge.
Work should not take more that 2 weeks.
Testing will consist of, but not limited to:
1. Inject [url removed, login to view] tone on Left channel;
2. Inject [url removed, login to view] tone on Right channel;
3. Measure Left and Right channel from FM receiver placed 25, 50 and 100 ft. away from the transmitter.
Bidder must purchase Rohm and 0805-sized parts.
Work must be unencumbered.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
THIS IS FOR THE DESIGN OF AN FM TRANSMITTER CIRCUIT PLUS SCHEMATIC PLUS LAYOUT AND THREE FM TRANSMITTER CIRCUIT BOARDS PLUS BOM.
THIS CIRCUIT MUST ACCEPT 1VOLT PEAK-TO-PEAK INPUT FOR BOTH THE LEFT AND RIGHT CHANNEL.
THE BIDDER IS ENCOURAGED TO ALSO IMPELEMENT AN RDDS CIRCUIT: THE BIDDER IS ALSO ENCOURAGED TO IMPELEMENT AN FM STEREO RECEIVER CIRCUIT.
KEYWORDS: HARDWARE CIRCUIT DESIGN LAYOUT SCHEMATIC GERBER RF FM STEREO RDDS TX RX TRANSMITTER RECEIVER RADIO