This will be an easy project for a programmer that is very good with scripts (PHP or another type of on-line programming). If you are new to RAC and can do a good job for a low price, I will give you a 10 rating and say good things about your work. Before you bid, look at the projects I have done and what people say that work with me.
**_Scope of Work_**
[[url removed, login to view]]
Select "Edit" so you can see the form
We currently have a script that allows us to show an .flv video file at a planned date and time. It also has a countdown timer. It is working, however we need to have some changes made like:
1. The times we will show these video's will always be USA Eastern Time.
2. There is a setting at the bottom of the form to make it where the video controls are not shown (so viewers do not have the choice to speed the video up and go to the end). This is not working.
3. I do not like the video screens and colors offered
4. I need for the movie to be inside a box like
<[url removed, login to view]> where we can change header text and footer text, etc... Also, on this video, the viewer can click in the center and it stops or starts, but can not fast forward or rewind.
We want this to look like it is a "LIVE" webinar. . . taking place at the time the visitor is watching (even though it is recorded earlier).
There are a few more small changes but these are the main ones. I have 2 websites that are running this same script. The other one is [[url removed, login to view]]
Let me know what you can do.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
IE Firefox PHP or another online program