PLEASE READ ENTIRE REQUIREMENTS BEFORE POSTING:
Hello, I am in the final stages of launching a large file storage website. I need a highly advanced and knowledgeable application developer to work with on a DAILY BASIS. The application should allow users to upload files directly from their computer, simply by right-clicking on the file.
Right now, each user has his/her own personal account online on my website where he can store files. Using the application, the users should be able to right click a file and directly and click "Upload now" and the selected files and folders are uploaded to the site.
- Speak fluent English
- Able to work every day, all day on the project until completion
- Must have experience in desktop application development
- Knowledge of PHP as well (since you will need to mimic the upload process that exists through the website but through the desktop application)
- Must have AIM, MSN, or Yahoo Messenger and is available ALL day
- Dedication is a must. For the time being, the project should be a top concern.
- I need this done asap.
Please, serious, dedicated programmers only.
MORE IMPORTANT INFO:
- The files selected to be uploaded by the user through the desktop application should be organized in a queue so the files upload one at a time, one by one
- In this screen popup where the files are queued, the users should be able to remove the files that are in the queue but have not yet been uploaded
- Any file size should upload successfully (up to 1GB total though)
17 freelancers estão ofertando em média $900 para este trabalho
Why nobody likes the real programmers? I am .NET guru, expert and MVP and i have built many similar pieces of software. Hmmm maybe i should change the approach ?
hi sir I've high knowledge about .net desktop applications the streams and multi threading technologies also PHP - MySql web sites but I think this project made by Java swing it will be better
Respected Sir, We can do this project for you. We can show you the demo within 3 to 4 days to you regards this project. Please see PM. Thanking you, Tri S Tech, India.