Hello, I need someone for to do an easy project.
This would be based on the Game Counter-strike 1.6 through steam (tm)
I need an anti-cheat for the player or user to execute and have it on during gameplay.
What would this anticheat do?
- It will take random snapshots during gameplay from the users computer and send it to a server database online wheter it is a hosting server o send it to an email.
- Look for debugs altered in game if possible.
- This program should only ask for username to determine which player it is before starting it , (no need to register, just to send screenshots along with player's name).
- Program needs to be running in background, must have a start button and a stop button. when the stop button is pushed the AC should: whether start sending the screenshots along with player name entered by user before starting during gameplay or send all at once at the end, it also should send a duration of how long the AC was active( for i.e. it should have a time starting when user starts the AC until it stops,.
- If possilble a design that you migth want to request from me to add to the AC or design it your self as per our desire.
-Most important overall this AC should not altered the Steam or Game coding, therefore, if this happens, Steam might ban the player.
what language program you should use to accomplished this is up to you.
For any questions about this project to clarify please PM me.
5 freelancers estão ofertando em média $136 para este trabalho
i am very experienced with making web and desktop apps. since i am responsible you can trust me. i will submit the product as soon as you want within a short time. thanks.....
I am experienced to work with windows applications. works like data transmission from client pc to web server, mail sending etc. Well i can do the job if u give me a chance.