This automated invoicing program will be used on ebay and should be able to do the following:
[url removed, login to view]
1. Detect when an auction has ended or when buy it now was used and an item has successfully sold.
2. Send an invoice from Google Checkout addressed to the buyer by name (buyer’s name is available from ebay), and include the item name, item number, and method of shipping (should be customizable).
3. This program may have to calculate the total amount. For example, if 2 items cost $5 each were sold, it should be able to calculate $5 x 2 + shipping, and invoice the buyer immediately with the amount after purchase.
4. Detect if the buyer is from the US. Send invoice with standard shipping rate if the buyer is from the US, otherwise email buyer (customizable email form) and notify them the invoice will be sent later with revised shipping charges to their location.
5. There are cases when buyers asked to ship a different method (such as overnight) or to a country other than the US prior to purchasing, in which case this program must have an option for me to put the auction number, buyer ID, and shipping cost/method in. In case the person becomes the winning bidder, the predetermined shipping cost/method will be sent to him without any delay as stated in part 4.
6. GUI is required.
7. This program must work with all ebay regular auction items, buy it now items, and ebay store inventory items.
8. This program is intended to be run 24/7. Whether it is run on a server and accessed by a browser, or run on a desktop is up to the programmer’s choice. This must be discussed prior to start of project.
9. There could be a few more small requirement for this project as we go along, but the big picture is here.