The project scope is to develop a service that sends a push notification to iPhone once a new e-mail comes to his user mail account (please check [url removed, login to view] for details).
1) Server part implementation:
• Environment: CentOS, Apache, PHP
• The server functionality should be implemented with PHP
a. Creates an email account for this service (where user will be forwarding emails from external services like Gmail) - the account will be actual source of notifications.
b. Implements iPhone push notification server (Simple push server implementation you can find at: [url removed, login to view]). You will be required to tune it up for stability and performance.
c. The server part should produce also reports on users and traffic generated by the service.
2) iPhone client app:
• Functionality available in PushMail app (registration, settings, history etc.)
• In app purchase - the application should be available for free for 1 month period, after that its user should have possibility to purchase 1 year subscription.
• Internationalization – the application should be build to support internationalization (checking user preferred language, separate string files for different languages).
The project price should cover all of the above as well as all rights to the code and applications.
Please indicate separately cost of code maintenance and support.
If you feel something is missing and requires additional price - indicate this upfront.
11 freelancers estão ofertando em média $3299 para esse trabalho
Hello,First of all thanks for giving us an opportunity to bid on this [login to view URL] have gone through your [login to view URL] are very much interested to do this [login to view URL] see your PMB for more details.