PLEASE DONT'T FORGET TO TAKE A LOOK TO THE ATTACHED FILES
I'm not quite sure for the programming language to use. I have a preference for php since it's very popular, but i'll let coder choose.
My job is to sell many business opportunities. To do that, I have to send info about a given opportunity to people who request it.
To get the job done I will use many softwares :
• A CRM (customer relationship management) : [url removed, login to view]
• An autoresponder software : I have two of them on my own servers. ([url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]).
I would like to use pldwebdev script because I owe a commercial licence on it and can use it as a web sell service, but I could also prefer use [url removed, login to view] (for personnal applications) because it is more powerful and I’ve heard that there is an API on it, never verified this info.
• An sms sending platform : [url removed, login to view] But I can change this as long as the platform allow me to send sms in France and personnalised sender info.
The goal is to simplify all this by building a small app that will automate most of the tasks.
For now, without the app I want you to build, here is the typical action sequence :
I receive most of info requests from few external website but email structure are always the same (see one sample emails of each website in attached file)
Add them to Zoho CRM on a given status (eg : not contacted yet)
Add them to a given campaign in the autoresponder software according to the opportunity prospects have contacted me for
The autoresponder automatically send the first message after a few days, I actualize prospect status
If no answer from prospect, I let
The autoresponder automatically send the second message after a given number of days, I actualize prospect status
If prospect answers, I remove prospect from autoresponder campaign
If no answer from prospect, I look for the money he says he have to invest
• If this amount is enough for the opportunity he asked info for, I send a specific sms message to prospects after a given number of days
• If this amount isn’t enough, I go to procedure 7== directly
If prospect answers, I remove prospect from autoresponder campaign and stop sms procedure sending
If still no answer from prospect, I send a second specific sms message to prospects after a given number of days
If prospect answers, I stop the procedure here
If no answer from prospect, I send a “goodbye email” to the prospect from zoho and ask them why they are not interested.
Each time an email or an sms is sent, I write a line in the note field of the prospect. (API allow you to automate this by a specific API method/syntax)
What is my need ?
What I need is to automatize all these steps.
Automatic email sending can be automatized with the autoresponder software, but actualizing prospect status in Zoho after autoresponder email sending is NOT automatized.
Sms sending isn’t automatized
I’m looking for a mean to automatize everything so that the only task I have is when the prospect answers to one of my communication, an then, I log in the CRM, I change prospect status and tasks (email and sms sending) that are defined for this status are automatically scheduled.
So as you can see
• everything depends on “user status”
• If possible, I would like to have enough flexibility so that I can define new “user status” in CRM software and new (email or sms) task for those status
There are 2 possibilities for this job :
• Build and app that uses API’s to connect all these applications and automatized tasks (MiniApp)
• Build a mini CRM app that has email and sms autoresponder fonctionnality based on user status for example (MiniCRM).
In the case you choose the first method (MiniApp), here is what the soft will do :
• Connect to my zoho CRM account let’s say hourly
• Look if there are new records by analyzing “creation date” field
• If yes, import some data of this record (first name, last name, mobile phone, email, opportunity interested in) and add it to the correct email autoresponder campaign
• If the subscriber is already in the little app, it should look for user status and subscribe the user in the email or sms campaign specified for this status.
• And each time an email or a sms is sent, the little app should write a line in the notes field of the prospect in the CRM.
• I think that’s all.
I want to have some flexibility so that if I change or add user status in zoho, they appear in the software you will build.
In the case you choose to build/adapt a miniCRM that have those functionalities,
You should know that I have resell rights for [url removed, login to view]
So, we can work with it like we want and plug it to an open source crm solution like sugarCRM or any other else.
Sms functionality is no difficult to integrate that much too.
Long term objectives
In both cases, know that I want to
• Build it for me
• Test it and
• if it work make it a commercial service on a long terme.
• If you choose the first option (Mini App building) : Other users can come on a website pay and connect to the service. So think on an admin panel to manage this. Membership and payments can be handle by another software like [url removed, login to view]
• If you choose the second solution (MiniCRM building): A fully integration of a membership management software will be required.
Since I’m in a French market, I’ll need a translation interface only for commercial versions.
One more time, these commercial versions will be done in a second step. The most urgent is to have an app that I can use for my personal need. But I want to tell it now so u can think of it when developing.
So, how to bid on this project ?
Please, bid for the first option (MiniApp working with API’s integrations) because I think it is the cheaper and the faster way to get things done.
And send me a message where you give me the price and the time for :
• MiniApp with commercial panel
• MiniCRM for me
• MiniCRM with commercial panel
NO need to give me MiniApp for me price since you bid on it here.
How will I choose my coder
Of course, I will select the worker based on price of all projects but not only. As you can see I’m not a novice in software development. So, I also know the cost of time wasted with “amateurs” give me credible estimations for all this.
Thanks for your time and attention.
Looking forward to work with you.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $730 for this job
Hi, I hold 5 years of experience in developing and supporting CRM software. This one will be an interesting to work on with. PM me if you want to see some sample work. Thanks