* DO NOT BOILER PLATE BID THIS. YOU WILL BE WASTING YOUR TIME. READ THE BELOW AND BID WITH AN INTELLIGENT RESPONSE. THAT'S THE ONLY WAY TO WIN. *
1. Goto [url removed, login to view] read what this is and install it on your own test server.
2. You will extend this open source project. The work you do will be owned by us and you will not have any intellectual property rights.
3. We need to enhance the survey listings to include a search box as well as the ability to sort the listings by column a-z, z-a, etc. of survey results both saved/unfinished and saved/completed.
4. We want to extend the export function regarding MS-WORD. We want the ability to create a template that will use tags, like <#1> where the #1 is the answer given for question number one, and custom user generated tags like: <usertag1>, that can be setup when template is setup. The template should be stored in the database and selectable from a dropdown box inside the export function so it can be configured to use the selected template to generate a ms-word document with data from survey and user defined tags or no template.
Template name = letter1
(label: Office Visit Date) usertag1 = 12-05-06
(label: Dr. Name) usertag2 = Dr. Smith
(label: Today's Date) usertag3 = 14-06-07
<#1> = John Doe (sample answer to survey question number 1)
<#6> = headaches (sample answer to survey question number 6)
<#9> = coughing (sample answer to survey question number nine)
------- Below is template that is stored in db to be used by export
Generated Date: <usertag3>
Office Visit Date: <usertag1>
Physician Name: <usertag2>
Thank you for taking our survey <#1>. According to our analysis, you
indicated you are experiencing <#6>, as well as, <#9>.
End of Report
Example result of report that exports to MS-WORD:
Generated Date: 14-06-07
Office Visit Date: 12-05-06
Physician Name: Dr. Smith
Thank you for taking our survey John Doe. According to our analysis,
you indicated you are experiencing headaches, as well as, coughing.
End of Report
So basically, its like a mail merge using the survey data and user-defined fields if they exist.
You can review the project to see how much functionality is already there. This should be a very easy job for an experienced PHP developer. We are php developers, but we do not have the time to work on this, therefore, please only bid if you know what you are doing.
We need this done within ONE WEEK.
If you do a good job and finish on time, we will pay a GOOD BONUS.