HI...I need someone to create a simple applications to create a schedule ( this can be done on excel or any other platform working on windows) for a security company, we patrol different property at different time so we need the application to create a schedule with the following:
- monthly schedule
- optimize the time / route in order to decrease our cost...so going from property A to C might be a better option than going from A to B per example. We have a matrix which shows the distances between each Zip code for each property...this is accurate enough to build the application
- the application need to be scalable to 300 property
- the application need to work with the staffing and # vehicle constraints. So the application cannot schedule more people or vehicle than what is available...the application need to allow us to enter # vehilces and # hours of patrolman available.
- the application need to function with time constraints meaning that some property can only be patrol during a certain window of time. Per example between 2am to 6am between mon and friday. or 9pm to 6am only on wed.
- the application need to allow the user add the number of patrol required by each property and schedule them appropriately. Per example a property might get 2 patrols per month but can only do them 10 days a part....
- the application in order to create the schedule need to take in consideration the # of home / units on the property. A property with 1000 homes takes more time to patrol tha a property with 50 homes. We know how much time each home / unit takes to patrol.
Feel free to contact us or more info. We need this up and running within 3 weeks.
33 freelancers estão ofertando em média $539 para esse trabalho
Hi, I have gone through the requirements given above. We can do it easily. and surely we can adhere to timeline given. Please check PMB for more details.
We have read your project requirements for building the windows application and can you offer a great solution. Please view PM for more details! Thank you.
I can deliver this scheduling application in Visual Basic or VB.net with MS Access or Excel as Database source. Please send a sample of the property table. Thanks, John