Have a look on internet to see what general basic functionality a typical CRM should have.
Other desired functionality in addition to the standard basic CRM functionality -
- Any work must be completely secure so that the end user cannot alter/manipulate the application other than to add/alter their web page address/domain/email address etc to suit their system.
- It must have a license key attached so that only valid license buyers can use the system.
- The CRM application must backup its data to a designated location which must be restricted so that only the administrator may alter the backup destination/settings.
- The CRM application must only allow exporting/copying of any data by the administrator, unless of course permission is given by the administrator to another user.
- The CRM application must hold a complete history of every contact made with every single client from letters and emails sent to telephone calls being made or received all accessible from the clients front end form.
- The CRM application must incorporate a marketing campaign manager to send email, letter, text message or phone calls from the CRM.
- The application must have a reminder option built in should the user wish to set a time and date to re-contact, send a client/s further contact scheduled or single shot.
Remember that CRM already should have basic functionality of a CRM system, in addition to what all is mentioned above.
Let me know your best quote and time.. I will prefer to work long term with quality providers who can offer me competitive price. Add apple in your bid or message so i know that you have read the project completely.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $654 for this job
Hello, I already have a application that does almost all the things that you said 80% of them anyways, if you are really interested and you have a fair budget I can prepare a demo and show it to you asap. Regards.