My current gaming website. [url removed, login to view] is getting a little old and needs to be replaced or updated with something modern and stylish.
You will need experience in; Programming, phpbb, flash and webdesign to complete this project. I believe it to be moderately complex.
Our current site is based around our community forums (phpbb), the front news page is unnecessary and would be removed. I would like to have the forum index as the site [url removed, login to view] I have a calendar, challenge page, teamspeak block and game server monitor all on seperate pages from the forums. I would like to change this so all the options are accessable from the front page through flash windows that open up over the forum page.
I need some plugins written or adapted to my needs that are accessable without leaving the frontpage. I basically want all the relevant information accross the top and down the right side of the screen all the time with the forums in the middle. This runs the risk of placing too much detail on the screen at once so this needs to be done in a minimalist way.
I would like to keep the current style of my website, but change the colours slightly to make it bolder, sharper and more attractive. I would also like to simplify the layout to make it more intuitive for the user.
The plugins/features I require are as follows.
1. I need a Teamspeak server block written. The Teamspeak Server is a VOIP program that enables people to talk over the internet for free, the Teamspeak Server block should show the various channels on the server and who is in what channel. This would need to update every X seconds to allow for people leaving and joining the server so the display is updated every X seconds. There should be the option to login to the teamspeak server via the website. This means some sort of script would need to be written and some means of remembering the login and password for each user. The password/login part of this plugin is a critical feature.
Teamspeak can be found at [url removed, login to view] they have comprehensive forums.
2. I would like a Challenge page designed and implemented in flash.
If somebody wanted to challenge us to a game then they would click on the challenge button and a flash animated challenge page would open up. After all the required fields have been filled in the challenge can then be submitted. An email would be sent to an administrator. If possible I would like to have a script that would post the data from each challenge into a specific thread in the forums.
3. The Calendar. I would like a flash calendar that is accessable to all forum members from the front page, the calendar would display the curent month in a block split into smaller blocks with each block representing a day of the month. On the right side of this calendar block there is a text block with any information about that day. The user should be able to browse the calendar forwards and backwards throughout the year. Only Forum Administrators should be able to enter or remove calendar information, users should only be able to view it.
4. SITE MEMBERS. Not to be confused with the phpbb members page.
The SITE MEMBERS button when clicked should open up a flash window on the left side of the screen. A vertical column of names. When the user clicks on a name the flash window should expand to a larger window that contains details and a small photo of that person. This means that an interface for administrators is needed to add members, along with a means for members to edit their personal profile.
If you look at our current site you can see what we currently have, this needs to be changed slightly to the flash system I want.
5. Administrators Page. The administrators page should be linked to the site administrators, a normal or registered user should NOT be able to access this area, a padlock should appear over this button if users are not authorised. This page should open up in a flash window and have multiple tabs. the TABS are detailed below and are directly linked to the plugins I have listed above.
A) The teamspeak TAB should list IP and Port of the server the plugin is monitoring. This should be an editable field.
B) The Challenge TAB. This is the setup for the challenge page. All fields should be editable, these are the questions that people need to answer when they submit a challenge to us. The email address that the challenge is sent to should also be editable. Please look at the challenge page on our current website to get an idea of what Im talking about.
C) The Callendar TAB. The Callendar should have multiple features. Firstly it should be open on todays date and have an editable text field on the right side. There should be a list of all current members with the option to add their Date of birth in a field next to their name. with the date entered a members birthday would automatically appear on the calendar without any further administrator input. If this option could be added as part of the site member page and directly linked to the calendar that would be better.
D) The Members page. This is perhaps the most complicated of all the pages. An administrator creates a member account for a current registered forum user by selecting that user from a list of registered users and clicking on a promote to member button. A script then activates the member profile for that forum user. The user can then edit his member profile, upload a photo, enter his date of birth for the callendar page etc.
There are a few more minor asthetic changes I would like to make that I will make in detail to the project winner.
This is the outline of what I would like done, if you the designer have better ideas or whilst developing the project or find a better way of doing things I of course am open to suggestions. Im looking for someone who will take my project with both hands and make a great professional smooth running site that my members like using.
The winner would of course have full access to the current site via FTP and CP. You can eve download the full site to your local machine. I will also be available on teamspeak, skype, email and telephone should the project lead have and questions or queries during development.
I am planning to reopen the site some time in June/July this year so this is not a particularly urgent job. If the projected budget is higher than my posted budget range then that can be negotiated.
Thank you for your time.
9 freelancers estão ofertando em média $242 para este trabalho
we are a number one company in web designing and hosting we do SEO's as well......and am pretty sure we wud be very helpfull in managing your website reply me