_ secure, full duplex, binary communication system between flash actionscript and a C/C++ module.
1. Secure ??" like ssl or equivalent.
2. Full Duplex ??" should operate more or less like a regular socket or XMLSocket either synchronic or asynchrony.
3. Binary ??" the ability to transfer to the client images and other binary content.
4. C/C++ module ??" C/C++ functions/objects that can handle the communication from the point where the connection had been established.
_ 1. Third party components on the module side are allowed as long as they royalties-free. You should state the $$ required for these components in the bid.
2. The flash client should be a standard flash client. (No additional plug-ins)
3. The C/C++ module side should have a direct connection to the flash client.
4. High work performance.
This is a functional description of the project and not a technical one. Suggestions for using other methods to implement this project would be considered as long as the first of the prerequisitesis kept.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
3) Test Samples of using the code.
4) in-source documentation.