We are building an information management system for our department. We are looking for an experienced developer to use Active Directory and OpenLDAP to create the data access component of the system.
Our department uses Microsoft Windows 2000 Domain Active Directory. In addition to the default Windows Domain Controller groups, we have created various Domain Users Groups (Groups, hereinafter) to manage our users. We use the Active Directory User and Computers (ADUC) MMC snap-in to manage our domain. Just like any Active Directory installations, a user can belong to multiple Groups. Groups can be nested within each other.
* Detailed Spec will be provided upon signing NDA; If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete commented source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
4) TimeFrame 1 week to 10 days (code complete within 7 days)
6) Bug fix within 1 day
7) Bug fix Support for 3 months
The data access component consists of 3 parts:
1) Client side COM object ??" this object should access Active Directory using OpenLDAP. The object should expose an Automation COM interface
2) Domain controller ADUC MMC extension ??" Administration of the data in the Active Directory is through ADUC. A property page should be added to the group and user object of ADUC to allow editing/adding/removing of strings in the InformationManagementData attribute.
3) Domain controller installation program ??" the installation program will be responsible for extending the Active Directory schema as well as setting the appropriate access permissions for data
4) a test app that runs on the client side to test out the client COM object
5) client setup program for win9x,Me,nt4,2000,XP that will install the client test program and the correct version of OpenLDAP on the corresponding platforms
6) documentation on the setup program showing the detail flow of what is installed, and where
win98, nt4 sp6, Windows 2000 sp4, ME, XP, 2003