I need someone who can convert the Scrolling Banner ActiveX control written in VC6 by Roger Lindström ( <[url removed, login to view]> )to a .NET component (in VC7, [url removed, login to view] or C#) with all usual .Net component properties (Font, ForeColor, BackColor, Docking, Speed, etc.) and events (MouseEnter, MouseMouve, etc.) plus adding few more enhancements:
- TextShadow (property) to display or not text shadow
- TextShadowColor (property) to define the text shadow color
- TextDisplayed (event) when all the text has been displayed
- TextScrolled (event) when the text has completed a scroll
- Pause (method) to pause the scrolling process
- Reset (method)
- Start (method)
- Stop (method)
The text must scroll as smooth as in the original code, in its own thread.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. 2) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
A .NET component which work on every Windows win32 platforms.